The ASEE NCS 2023 organizing committee cordially invites you to attend and present original scholarship and teaching results at the conference, which will be hosted by the West Virginia University at the 4th Floor of Evansdale Crossing, Morgantown, WV from March 24-25, 2023.
ASEE NCS 2023 welcomes papers and poster on innovative curricula, teaching techniques, industry and academia collaborations, teaching innovation in engineering technology, freshman engineering, achieving sustainability into engineering, professional development including ethics, leadership and entrepreneurship, diversity, equity and inclusion in academia, undergraduate research in senior design and capstone courses, teaching and learning technologies and assessment tools, community and global engagements, and recruitment and retention of engineering students.
Accepted and presented papers will be made available through ASEE PEER portal
Pricing and Registration
The conference fee includes access to all networking and technical sessions during the two-day conference, including the welcome and networking reception with appetizers on Friday evening, all sessions on Saturday, light continental breakfast, networking lunch, and the Awards Dinner on Saturday.
||thru 3/3/2023||3/4 - 3/23/2023|
||$250.00 (3/24 - 3/25/2023)|
Register for the ASEE North Central Section Conference
- 2023 NCS Paper Presentation Schedule
- 2023 NCS Poster Presentation Schedule
- Author’s Kit
- Plagiarism Guidelines
- Paper and Abstract Submission Instructions
- Templates for Power Point Presentation
- Templates for Poster Presentation
- Wireless Access for Guests
NOTE: Faculty members who have accepted abstracts are expected to sign up to be paper reviewers.
- Paper Abstracts Submission Period - Monday, October 17, 2022
- Paper Abstract Decision Deadline - Monday, December 5, 2022
- Registration Opens - Wednesday, January 11, 2023*
- Draft Paper Upload Deadline - Monday, January 16, 2023
- Draft Paper Decision Deadline - Monday, February 13, 2023
- Final Paper Upload Deadline - Friday, March 3, 2023
- Author/Presenter Registration Deadline - Friday, March 3, 2023
- Early Bird Registration Rate Deadline - Friday, March 3, 2023
ASEE Sectional Information
ABOUT ASEE NCS
ASEE NCS has been a very active section since its inception and first conference was organized in 2004 at Western Michigan University. Thereafter ASEE NCS conference has been held annually at a university in North Central of the United States to provide a national and an international open forum for participants from academia and industry. Student participation is the gem of this conference leading to, graduate and undergraduate student interactions with their peers in other universities, as well as exchange of knowledge with faculty and industry.