The Statler Ambassador program has been successfully in place since 2012 . It is currently comprised of up to 40 undergraduate and graduate students who represent each department within the Statler College. The Ambassadors responsibilities include:
- Assisting with large College events in a leadership capacity
- Meeting with prospective students and their families (In person-and virtually)
- Allowing prospective students to shadow during classes
- Placing phone calls or writing emails to prospective students
- Representing the Statler College at regional college fairs
- Being a member of the Student Advisory Council
- Conducting outreach activity with local schools and organizations
- Joining initiative-specific subcommittees to help move the college forward
If you have questions about the program or the application process, please email us or call (304)293-0398.
Statler Ambassadors Must:
- Earn a GPA of 2.0 or higher each semester while maintaining a 2.50 cumulative GPA;
- Must be a student in good standing;
- Adhere to the Student Code of Conduct which can be found here: https://studentconduct.wvu.edu/policies-and-procedures;
- Maintain an engaged and positive role within the program and the College.