To sign up for events, please email Cate Schlobohm, unless otherwise noted.
- Saturday, October 13 - Discover WVU - Sign up here
- Friday, October 19 - Pumpkin Drop and STEM Zone - STEM Zone sign up
- Saturday, October 20 - High School Visitation Day - Sign up here
- Saturday, October 27- Mystery Lunch
- Saturday, November 3 - Discover WVU - Sign up here
- February 17-23 - Engineers Week 2018
- Saturday, February 9 - Merit Badge University
- Saturday, Mach 2 - Girl Scout Day
- Saturday, March 23 - Decide WVU Day
- Saturday, March 30 - High School Visitation Day
- Saturday, April 13 - Decide WVU Day
- ONGOING : Statler Career Closet Volunteering - Sign up here
Submit a volunteer opportunity for organizations
- SAC organizations may share volunteer opportunities with other SAC organizations here to receive SAC volunteer hours
- Every Tuesday, the Outreach and Enrollment Management Office (G103) will be emailing out upcoming volunteer opportunities. To have your event included, send an e-mail to Cate Schlobohm or Ryan Sigler using the following template at least a day before Tuesday:
Event Date & Time:
Event Description (concise):
Actions needed by Student Orgs:
SAC Hour Eligible: Filled by the office.
- If your student group organizes an event that is not open to other organizations, then you are limited to receiving 50 volunteer hours.
- If you open the opportunity to other organizations, there is not a limit on how many hours your organization can log.
How to submit volunteer hours
Statler College organized activity
- Make sure to sign in and out at the appropriate location
- If you sign in, but do not sign out, your time will be recorded as 1 hour
- If you sign in for multiple organizations, your time will be split equally between
the listed organizations
Non-College organized activity
- If your organization completed volunteer hours outside of the Statler College, please report completed volunteer hours to a SAC advisor.
- Please include:
- Volunteer(s) name
- What organization(s) hours are for (*If you log multiple organizations, your
hours will be split equally between them.)
- Number of hours worked (Time in; Time Out)
- If you have a hand-written sign in sheet, please type it before turning into Cate and Ryan's office.
Rule 1.7 - Children on Campus
- Student volunteers must review and complete a training about WVU's policy regarding children on campus in WVU programs BOG Governance Rule 1.7 – Rule on Child Protection (Previously BOG Policy 49)
- To request a link for training please use this sheet to request module activation.
- Please email your certificate of completion to Cate Schlobohm.
- To see a list of Statler faculty, staff, and students who have a Rule 1.7 completion certificate on file with the Office of Outreach and Recruitment, click here.