Community and Campus Resources
- Academic Resource Centers (ARC): Tutoring - provides FREE one-on-one tutoring for students across multiple campus locations and subjects. Drop-in and by appointment.
- ASPIRE Office - assists students in applying for nationally competitive scholarships and fellowships.
- Career Services Center - assists alumni and undergraduate & graduate students with career counseling and development. Students that are unsure of their major path can take the FOCUS2 assessment.
- Carruth Center - provides psychological and psychiatric services to all WVU students. Contacts for a life-threatening emergency can be found here.
- Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - promotes diversity and helps to ensure a safe and inclusive environment on campus. This office can assist with filing a Title IX complaint.
- Education Abroad - provides assistance to students looking to study abroad during their time at WVU. Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started
- Submit documents, learn about your aid offer, estimate your costs and aid,
and more. Located in the WVU Hub on th
e 2nd floor of the Evansdale Crossing.
- International Students & Scholars Services - provides services to members of the international community participating in international experiences while a student at WVU. Sponsored students can find resources here.
- Information Technology Services (ITS) - provides computer support and links to technology across campus.
- LiveSafe App - allows for discrete or direct two-way communication with campus police.
- Mountaineer Card Services - replace a lost card or add Mountie Bounty.
- Office of Accessibility Services - helps students with disabilities achieve their academic goals. Students can request academic accommodations through this office.
- Office of Student Life - includes commuter student programs, off-campus housing, multicultural programs, student advocacy center, student legal services,
- Student Health - walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are requested for some services.
- Student Insurance Office - provides information about health insurance requirements.
- WellWVU - is a one-stop-shop for physical health, mental health, and health promotion. Services are provided in the Health and Education Building on the Evansdale campus.
- WVU Alert - sends emergency and weather alerts to students' cell phones.
- WVU Police Department - provides safety training services and emergency management plans in addition to crime prevention and patrol services. 304-293-COPS
- WVU Rack - is a food pantry for hungry or homeless students. It is located in the Mountainlair.
If you are still searching for a resource, or you aren't sure if any of the above resources are what you need, please contact Statler-AdvisingCenter@mail.wvu.edu for additional assistance.