Papers are due by May 19, 2017.
Authors are encouraged to submit a full manuscript for review by May 19, 2017, via
the conference website. Submission for papers is open as of March 1, 2017. No papers
are to be submitted to the organizers; submissions will only be accepted via the
conference website submission
link. Papers presented at NAPS 2017 will be published and can be accessed via
the IEEE Explore Digital Library. Authors may visit the NAPS website for updates.
Please visit EasyChair to submit your paper now. You may need to create an account in EasyChair before you can submit your paper.
- May 19, 2017: Deadline for paper submission
- June 5, 2017: Notification of acceptance
- June 29, 2017: Final paper submission
Final Paper Submission Instructions
IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore), if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
Camera ready or revised paper submission is due on 29th June. At least one of the authors of the accepted paper must be registered to attend NAPS or the paper will be withdrawn from the conference. Papers presented at NAPS 2017 will be published and can be accessed via IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Authors may visit the website for updates.
Please follow these instructions for preparing final camera ready paper which is due on 29th June. Also, you will have option to upload separate PDF file to address reviewer comments.
Paper Length limit: Maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables,
Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ X 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm).
File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf).
Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No type 3 fonts allowed.
- Do NOT page number your paper.
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- All papers must be original contributions, have not been published elsewhere,
and are not under consideration by other conferences or publishers.
- Sample PES technical papers can be accessed via the following link:
Templates and Sample of PES Technical papers
Creating IEEE Xplore-Complaint Files
All conference articles submitted to IEEE sponsored conferences must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format. IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing you to make Xplore-Compatible PDFs or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Steps for creating your Xplore-compliant PDF file
- Create your manuscript.
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (You are encouraged to correct all content, spelling, and grammatical errors before using this service.)
- Create PDF eXpress account at https://www.pdf-express.org/ (Enter the conference ID: 41506X.).
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive
instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
Using PDF eXpress
- Access the
IEEE PDF eXpress website.
- Once at the PDF eXpress web site, create a new account by clicking on "New Users - Click Here" link.
- Enter the conference ID:
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking. You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, if you find mistakes in your manuscript, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
- Acceptable File Formats
IEEE PDF eXpress® converts the following application formats to PDF:
- Microsoft Word
- Rich Text Format
- (La)TeX (A DVI and supported image files must be included in a compressed archive)
- PageMaker (images should not be embedded, included with main file in a compressed archive)
- Word Pro
- Quark (*.qxd and images files must be included in a compressed archive)
- Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF by 6/30/2017 on the NAPS 2017 Submission site at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=naps2017
IEEE copyright form must be submitted. (Please watch for separate email from email@example.com with instructions)
- IEEE PES templates are available here
- Paper Length: Maximum of six pages, including figures, tables and references
- Paper Size: U.S. Letter (8.5" x 11") or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0 MB
- Do NOT use page numbers on your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file
- Conference Paper Sample – Two Column Authors Representation
- Conference Paper Sample – Three Column Authors Representation
- Conference Paper Sample – Four Column Authors Representation
- Conference Paper Sample – One Column Authors Representation
- Conference Paper Sample – One Column Authors Representation with Multiple Affiliation
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection.