- Academic Enrichment Policy
- Academic Enrichment Weekly Schedule
- Academic Enrichment Substitution Form
- Academic Enrichment Exemption Form via Test Grade
- Check your Academic Enrichment Attendance
Advising and Registration
Who is my advisor?
Follow these simple steps to find your advisor:
- Sign in to portal.wvu.edu
- Click the DegreeWorks tab
- In the student information block your advisor should be listed
How do I schedule an appointment with my advisor?
There are a variety of ways to contact your advisor for an appointment:
- Appointments may be scheduled through Student Success Campus advising campaigns
- Email your advisor and request an appointment
- Meet with your advisor during walk-in hours
Advisors may request you complete the Academic Pre-Advising Review sheet prior to an "official" pre-registration appointment.
For students on probation after the fall term, advisors recommend completion of the Probation Pre-Advising Plan worksheet prior to attending Mid-Year Academy.
How do I take courses at another institution over the summer term?
- AP Course Equivalency and the GEF
- GEF Requirements for Engineering Majors
- Typical First Semester Schedules for First Year Engineering Students
- Class Scheduling Worksheet
- Transfer Request Form
- Petition Letter Requirements for Admittance to Following Removal for Poor Academic Performance
- Kognito Training Instructions