- Ph.D. in Mining Engineering, West Virginia University, 2017
- M.S. in Mining Engineering, University of Kentucky, 2014
- B.S. in Mining Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2011
- Amini, S. Hassan and Aaron Noble. (2017). “Predicting and interpreting uncertainty propagation in separation circuits using functional unit evaluation.” Minerals Engineering, 142, 105886.
- Amini, S. Hassan, Christopher Vass, Mehrdad Shahabi, and Aaron Noble. (2019). “Optimization of coal blending operations under uncertainty–robust optimization approach.” International Journal of Coal Preparation and Utilization, 1-21.
- Noble, Aaron, Gerald H. Luttrell, and S. Hassan Amini. (2019). “Linear Circuit Analysis: a Tool for Addressing Challenges and Identifying Opportunities in Process Circuit Design .” Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration, 36 (1): 159-171.
- Amini, S. Hassan and Aaron Noble. (2017). “Application of linear circuit analysis in the evaluation of mineral processing circuit design under uncertainty.” Minerals Engineering, 102, 18-29.
- Amini, S. Hassan, Rick Honaker, and Aaron Noble. (2016). “ Performance evaluation of a dense medium cyclone using alternative silica-based media .” Powder Technology, 297, 392-400.
- Aggregates Production
- Mine Power Systems
- Process Circuit Design and Simulation
- Process Modeling and Optimization
- Environmental Management Strategies
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME)
- Society of Mining Professors (SOMP)