The 2020 ASEE NCS Conference, originally scheduled for March 27 – 28, 2020 in Morgantown, WV is CANCELLED due to the unprecedented and rapidly changing public health situation related to the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
All papers uploaded to Monolith by 11:59 pm March 27 (new final paper deadline) WILL be published in the conference proceedings, even though they were not presented at a physical conference.
Information regarding refunding conference registration fees will be posted on this website in the next few days. If you have made hotel reservations, please use the “Housing and Travel” link to get hotel contact information and cancel your hotel room reservation ASAP.
We are very sorry to have to cancel this conference, but we want all our members to be safe and healthy!
The ASEE NCS Executive Board
Please join us for the ASEE North Central Section 2020 Conference, 20/20: Envisioning the Future of Engineering Education, March 27-28, 2020, hosted by West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV. This great networking opportunity is open to all engineering educators and their students who wish to present their intellectual work and discuss current topics related to engineering, engineering education, and engineering technology.
Pricing and Registration
|Dates||thru 3/6||3/7 - 3/20||3/21 - 3/28|
Visit our Eventbrite page to register for the conference.
NOTE: Faculty members who have accepted abstracts are expected to sign up to be paper reviewers.
- Abstract Submission Opens Monday, October 21, 2019
- Abstracts Upload Deadline - Friday, December 20, 2019
- Abstract Decision Notification - Friday, January 3, 2020*
- Draft Paper Upload Deadline - Friday, January 17, 2020
- Paper Decision Notification - Monday, February 3, 2020
- Revision Decision Notification - Monday, March 2, 2020
- Author/Presenter Registration Deadline - Friday, March 6, 2020
- Final Paper Deadline - Friday, March 13, 2020
*Abstract review will begin on November 8, 2019 and will be updated as abstracts are reviewed.
Note: Faculty members who have accepted abstracts are expected to sign up to be paper reviewers.
2020 NCS Outstanding Teacher Award
- Outstanding Teacher Award Nomination Guidelines
- Nomination Deadline - Thursday, January 15, 2020
Author and Reviewer Information
Friday, March 27, 2020
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Welcome Reception ( Mountaineer Tap House)
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm - Executive Board Meeting ( Mountaineer Tap House)
Saturday, March 28, 2020
- 7:30 am - 8:30 am - Breakfast ( Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place)
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am - Sessions 1A - 1D
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am - Morning Break
- 10:15 am - 11:45 am - Sessions 2A - 2D
- 11:45 am - 12:15 am - Poster Session
- 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm - Lunch and Keynote Address
- 1:45 pm - 3:00 pm - Sessions 3A - 3D
- 3:00 pm - 3:15 pm - Afternoon Break
- 3:15 pm - 4:45 pm - Sessions 4A - 4D
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Dinner and Awards