The Statler Ambassador program has been successfully in place since 2012 . It is currently comprised of 18 undergraduate and graduate students who represent each department within the Statler College. Their responsibilities include:
- Assisting with large College events in a leadership capacity
- Meeting with prospective students and their families
- Allowing prospective students to shadow them during classes
- Placing phone calls or writing emails to prospective students
- Representing the Statler College at regional college fairs
- Being a member of the Student Advisory Council
- Conducting outreach activity with local schools and organizations
If you have questions about the program or the application process, please email us or call (304)293-0399.
Applications for the 2017/18 Statler Ambassador Program are now open.
New Ambassador Applicants:
You can apply online at this link.
You can reapply online at this link.
All applications are due by Friday, March 31 by 3 p.m.
We encourage students who are interested in joining the Statler Ambassador program in the future to be active in a Statler College student organization, and gain some extracurricular experiences through internships, research, and design competitions. All Statler College students are welcome to volunteer at Statler College outreach and enrollment events through their respective student organizations.