Studying abroad for Engineering students is becoming more and more accessible. Opportunities are available at a wide variety of Universities all across the globe, and the College of Engineering and Mineral Resources, through the Office of International Programs' Gold Sheet Initiative, has begun the process of evaluating the curricula of several international degree programs to help streamline the process.
Currently, we have evaluated programs in India and Italy. Information on these programs can be found here. We will be evaluating more programs as exchange agreements are finalized through the University.
Other available WVU Engineering Study Abroad Programs include:
- NAFTA Transportation Engineering Program (Civil Engineering)
- WVU Industrial Outreach Program in Mexico MAE (Open for CSEE, CEE and IMSE with Departmental Approval)
- Greece International Research Experience (Statler College)
- WVU Engineers Without Borders (Statler College)
- Engineering Service Learning Program in Jamaica (Statler College)
- International Engineering in Germany (Statler College)
Additionally, study abroad can be done at any of the Universities listed on the WVU Office of International Programs study abroad website. We will be happy to work with you to determine the appropriate courses to take, and how those courses will fit into your overall undergraduate experience.