Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources and the Eberly College of Arts and Sciences will benefit from an endowed scholarship created by a generous estate gift from West Virginia University alumni Charlie and Barbe Meredith.
West Virginia University’s Engineering Challenge Camps a great way to introduce students to the possibilities in STEM-related fields, they also serve as a great recruiting tool for the Statler College.
West Virginia University through the WVU Foundation.
West Virginia University that helped them win the NASA Sample Return Robot Challenge may be headed to Mars.
West Virginia University have been awarded scholarships by Tau Beta Pi, the national engineering honorary.
Home Among the Hills
Read the stories of four Statler College students in WVU Magazine's
newest online feature Home Among the Hills.
- Jul31 All Day Engineering Challenge Camp (Elementary School) - Engineering Your Dream Job
- Jul311:00 PM - 2:00 PMMS Thesis Defense: Abiodun Olorunfemi
- Aug11:00 PM - 2:00 PMMS Thesis Defense: Xiujuan Chen
- Aug43:30 PM - 5:30 PMPhD Final Defense: Antoine Bedard
- Aug99:00 AM - 10:00 AMMS Thesis Defense: Yujia Lian
- Sep1410:00 AM - 3:00 PMStatler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources Career Fair
News in Brief
- Sapp wins scholarship from the American Industrial Hygiene Association
- Mechanical and aerospace engineering students receive awards from West Virginia Academy of Science
- Givens wins scholarship from the American Society of Highway Engineers
- Statler College wins four Educational Advertising Awards
- WVU alum wins prestigious international dissertation award
- Mining graduate wins scholarship
- Lane Department graduate student presents poster at AACR Conference