Radhey S. Sharma
Approved Graduate Faculty for Statler MS and PhD committees
Ph.D., University of Oxford, Oxford.
M.S. & D.I.C., Imperial College of Sci.,Tech., and Med., London.
M.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
B.S., AMU, Aligarh.
Research InterestsGeotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering
Sustainable Sequestration & Energy Engineering
Nano and Bio Modification of Materials
Teaching InterestsEnergy, Environment, and Sustainable Infrastructure
Service and OutreachEditorial Board Member on ASCE Geotechnical and Environmental Journal
Editorial Board Member on Geotechnique Journal
Professional SocietiesAmerican Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
International Soc. for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering
Network of Earthquake Engineering Simulation
Geo-Engineering Earthquake Reconnaissance Association
Indian Society for Rock Mechanics & Tunneling Technology
- Jul31 All Day Engineering Challenge Camp (Elementary School) - Engineering Your Dream Job
- Jul311:00 PM - 2:00 PMMS Thesis Defense: Abiodun Olorunfemi
- Aug11:00 PM - 2:00 PMMS Thesis Defense: Xiujuan Chen
- Aug43:30 PM - 5:30 PMPhD Final Defense: Antoine Bedard
- Aug99:00 AM - 10:00 AMMS Thesis Defense: Yujia Lian
- Sep1410:00 AM - 3:00 PMStatler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources Career Fair
News in Brief
- Sapp wins scholarship from the American Industrial Hygiene Association
- Mechanical and aerospace engineering students receive awards from West Virginia Academy of Science
- Givens wins scholarship from the American Society of Highway Engineers
- Statler College wins four Educational Advertising Awards
- WVU alum wins prestigious international dissertation award
- Mining graduate wins scholarship
- Lane Department graduate student presents poster at AACR Conference