HELP RECRUIT STUDENTS
If you're interested in helping recruit students to study engineering (or one of our other majors) at WVU, or maybe you know a particular student who you think might be a good fit here, here are two ways that you can help:
- Join WVU's National Alumni Recruiting Network. This office connects WVU alumni with prospective students and their families in their area. You'll find all the information at narn.wvu.edu.
- Call our Recruitment Office. The folks there will provide you with any materials and information you need to help talk with prospective students about engineering at WVU. Call (304) 293-0395, or .
HIRE AN ENGINEER
Many companies recruit on our campus and seek out our graduates, who are well prepared to succeed in today's workplace. We assist employers in the hiring process in several ways. For information on any of the following, contact Lloyd Ford at (304) 293-4370 or .
- Career Resource Center
Our Career Resource Center provides interview rooms for on-campus recruiting, access to MountaineerTRAK, the WVU job search portal, and more.
- Engineering and Computer Science Career Fair
Our annual Career Fair, held in October, attracts 2,000 of our students seeking information from employers representing the military, government, and private sector, here to recruit for internships, co-ops, and permanent positions.
- MountaineerTRAK, WVU's job search portal for students and alumni. To get access to MountaineerTRAK, please send an email to Lloyd Ford. You can log on to MountaineerTRAK by visiting: www.myinterfase.com/wvu/student/.
- The second resource is the WVU CEMR Group at LinkedIn. You can get to the group by clicking on the following link: www.cemr.wvu.edu/linkedinwvucemr.
If you have any questions, please contact Lloyd Ford at: email or phone 304-293-4370.
Contact Lloyd Ford, our coordinator of corporate relations and career assistance, at (304) 293-4370 or .